Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I am going to Puerto Rico this summer for two weeks. I am staying with my grandmother who I know will probably feed me most days. Besides that I want to go on a couple outings that cost about $200 and I would assume that going out to eat would cost another $150 over the two weeks.
How much do you think I should bring for everything included? I am trying to budget my trip now!?!|||The best advice I've heard is "Take half the clothes and twice the money". Go light on the clothes 'cause you'll probably want to buy some down there anyway, and you'll probably come across some activities you'll want to do that cost something.
Great time of year to go. Enjoy the Caribbean for those of us who must stay here in the cold!|||I just came back a month ago from vacation in PR. Eating in PR is very cheap and the best foods are not found in restaurants, instead on the side of the roads/highways where you can have a full course meal for $10 and that includes veggies and fruits. Basically, stay out of the overpriced tourist restaurants and that will keep you from not offending your grandma's cooking ;-) Enjoy your trip.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment