Wednesday, February 29, 2012

hi. I need help. Plzz help me I have to submit this by today.

Unfortunately, I dont know anything about helth insurance.
I need to write one paragraph for my english class where I have to write the facts and information on the problem of health insurance in puerto rico.

thank you very much. plzz help me.
God bless you.|||The only problem with health insurance in PR is the same problem as health insurance every where else.... it costs a lot!

This is especially problematic in PR since most people here earn much less than in any State. So many people really can't afford health insurance and have to rely on the free service provided.|||There is no problem with PR health insurance. The problem is with the medical bureaucracy system from hospitals, doctors and private medical practices.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment