Friday, February 24, 2012

I am planning to get married in Puerto Rico and I'm trying to pick a date. We wanted to avoid high prices of peak wedding season (which is June) and super hot weather. But our biggest concern is rain. I always thought it rained more in June, but now I am being told that March is very rainy. Is this true?|||March is usually very dry. Feb and March are still in the dry season here (this year being kind of wet though!).
Mid Jan- March are my favorite time of year here- it is not so hot, usually dry, and everything is open.
But be aware, March is high tourist season, so prices are high due to that.
Here is a link for a weather page:
http://www.puertoricodaytrips.com/weathe鈥?/a>

You can see a chart in the middle of the page with average rainfalls by month.|||First of all Congratulations-Felicidades on your wedding and many Blessings. Now, the weather in both months are rainy. We have been in this past week have had hard showers in the morning and the afternoon no rain. Yesterday, Thursday the 18, we did have rain during the noon, but by 5pm there was no more rain. But it also depends on the areas because the Northern Coast gets a bit more than the center of the island. I live in Rio Piedras and my son lives in Aguas Buenas. Rio Piedras is a few minutes from San Juan and Aguas Buenas is a small country town in the mountains. Yesterday we had rain in SanJuan-Rio Piedras but where my son lives there was no rain and it was hot. This means that the rain clouds were concentrated in the Northern Coastal area and not the center of the island. Right now it is 87 degrees out, the sun is shinning and will be hot today. June is not all that rainy, so you can have your wedding and enjoy your stay. There will maybe be showers but if you log on to NOAA weather and click the caribbean you can see the radars for actual up dates on the weather. But June is nice for weddings which is a popular month.|||I would say May is the worst month in terms of rain. But particularly this year it has been raining A LOT. If I were you, I would do it at the begining or end of the year. The rain is not as bad as in May, the weather is great, still hot, in the 80s but the humididty is not bad compared to the summer! I hope this helps!|||June.There have been many thunderstorms within the past few weeks.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment