Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I understand that Verizon does not serve Puerto Rico anymore but friends tell me that there are no roaming charges. I still worry about going there with my two sons who will be texting and talking all the time.|||I am not sure where you heard that but they have coverage in Puerto Rico as long as you have a national plan you will be fine. Best thing to do is call Verizon and ask them about your specific plan. Here is a a Verizon map showing PR and how they have coverage all over the island, so why wouldn't they service PR. Best thing to call Verizon.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/Cover鈥?/a>|||Nope! It's classified as the USA so you're good|||Ask to 611 in your cell phone. Here in PR until 2007 Verizon was servicing. From that date is Claro.|||We didnt. Just make sure you have the nation wide plan :)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment