Friday, February 24, 2012

I am pursuing a bachelor's degree in Puerto Rico completely in english and I would like to go to law school in the states. Would any law school recognize my years of undergraduate work in Puerto Rico?|||Yes you can. Stydying in Puerto Rico is like attending a college or university in any state. UPR, with its many locations around the Island is the best of all univerversities. During the 1980 the cost of one college credit was $15.00. I am not sure, but I believe the cost is currenly around $50 which is very cheap. Other well known universities in Puerto Rico are, Universidad Interamericana, Universidad Catolica, ect.|||You need to check with each college in the US that you want to attend. Every college has its own requirements.|||yes, i am sure you could, but you would have to take a test depending on where in the us

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment