Friday, February 24, 2012

I've made up my mind, and I want to go to college in Puerto Rico. Anybody know what grants, or i financial aid will help with school over there. Also, is there anything I need to do being the fact that it is a different area? Please give me alot of detail. Thanks.|||Actually it is fairly easy getting a Pell Grant here. I say about 75% get they're college educations here because of this financial aid. We are a US Territory with all the same rights and benefits (i think even better benefits) than any other state. If you are going to live with a family member and are under 18 its advisable you get emancipated so that you can qualify even better for the Pell Grant. Be sure to pick a profession that you will have opportunity to work in this field in the states. Plus, most colleges here the books are in English, so I don't think you would have much of a problem.|||Not go =(

You speak English just fine and should attend a College in a State.
You getting financial aid like a Pell Grant at an island that is a US possession, and, who are not entitled and receive education grants for Colleges and Universities have a better chance in life in New York.

How will you even earn money in a place where money barely flows? There's a reason why the unemployment rate in Puerto RIco is the worst condition than any of the States.

Have you even seen the prices? I would advice you to go to California to get your Bachelor's degree just like every sane individual does..|||1. Graduate from High School, get Diploma and califications records.
2. Colleges and universities ussually require an entry exam from the "College Board".
3.Each college has different requirements,you need to contact them and check.

Federal granys are available in PR.

火车采集器

1 comment:

  1. I’ve desired to post about something similar to this on one of my blogs and this has given me an idea. Private Tutor in St. Augustine Cool Mat.

    ReplyDelete