Friday, February 24, 2012

Okay so here is the deal my boyfriend lives in London, UK and I am a student in Puerto Rico. I am studying for my bachlors degree in Advertising. I would like to know if anyone knows how I could tranfers to a school in the UK and if I would get my credits validated or have to start all over again. I need any advice on transfering to the UK. Thank you it means a lot to me|||First and foremost you would have to take the IELTS exam and probably score 6 or 7 (for an undergraduate course). If your English level is seen to be acceptable then it would depend very much on the individual universities as to whether or not your previous course gives any credits.
If you are hoping to be a foreign student at a UK university, I'm sure you'll find a place as they charge inflated fees for foreigners and would love to have your cash. It's expensive.

(PS I can see 8 errors in your question so take lessons before doing the IELTS exam)|||To make it easier, you must contact UCAS, they will help you.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment