Friday, February 24, 2012

I am moving to Puerto Rico in one year, my spanish is ok but I will be taking classes until then. I am Curious to know what type of jobs would I be able to get? I do not have a college degree, do they require that as much as we do in America?|||Unemployment is higher in PR than it is in the rest of the US. Jobs are not easy to get, therefore most people are over qualified. You usually need a degree to be a receptionist. Also college is much cheaper there so that adds to people being over qualified. Plus majority of puerto ricans are billingual.

There are alot of pharmacuetical companies in PR if you are looking to get into a field.. If you are just looking for a normal job then you can possibly find something in a tourist area. Maybe work at a hotel or bar or restaurant. But the pay will be minimum wage (which is the same as US minimum wage). Goodluck, jobs are hard to find.

http://www.clasificadosonline.com/

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment