Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I am looking everywhere to see how much money the United States gives to Puerto Rico in assistance, aid, support etc................and for what.|||To much way to much, we have children that aren't eating old people living in the streets, veterans that live in bad conditions. We should be taking care of our own not some other country's problems.|||@Toejam I really cannot believe you just referred to Puerto Rico in that manner. Puerto Rico is a commonwealth and it belongs to the US. In fact, all people born in Puerto Rico are US citizens. I myself was born in Puerto Rico and an Army veteran. Next time research before you post about PR.

Report Abuse

|||What about Israel? Pakistan? Afghanistan? I can go on, and on. Puerto Rico is part of the United States and yet Billions upon Billions are sent to NON-American countries that have NUCLEAR WEAPONS but I don't see you getting upset with that? You should stick your yahoo! name in your mouth.

Report Abuse

|||Last time I checked Puerto Rico was actually /part/ of the United States. Last time I checked, plenty of American corporations made much more than the U.S. currently sends PR on the back of its citizens. Read a history book sometime, oh and those who voted for your inane response.

Report Abuse

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment