Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A lady told me she went to Puerto Rico there is a underwater restaurant I never heard about it and my kids are very excited to go there anyone could tell me more information about it?|||No, that lady needs to get her geography correct. The only undersea restaurant I have ever heard of is called Ithaa in Maldives(which isn't even in the caribbean). I have never seen anything like that in PR, sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0FX4xAqV鈥?/a>

But there are other fun places you can take your kids in PR.
-Arecibo lighthouse & Pirate Park
-Mayaguez Zoo
-Aguadilla Ice Skating Rink
-Las Cascadas Waterpark in Aguadilla
-Speed & Splash waterpark in Ponce
-Chuck E. Cheese in Bayamon or Caguas|||No, not in PR. Some resorts have bars at the pool where you can order drinks while still on the water, that is the closest you can get to that.

火车采集器
  • coming soon to dvd
  • the pillars of the earth
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment