Friday, February 17, 2012

We are looking to go on a cruise out of San Juan, Puerto Rico. We are curious who the cruisers usually are out of that port? We are definitely not prejudice or racist at all, we are just curious because we speak English, do not know Spanish and want to know what our cruise mates will be like. Thanks!|||Oh don't worry you will find a lot of people from the states on these cruises. San Juan is a popular port and although there will be alot of puerto ricans on your cruise, there will also be a lot of people from the US too. You will find lots of people who speak english and all the workers should speak english as well. Happy Cruising :)|||If you are leaving San Juan or coming to San Juan, the personal on all cruise ships do speak English. Now, as for your language problem, in Old San Juan, the San Juan City Police, State Police, Tourist Guides, Hotel Personal, Taxi Drivers, Restaurant personal, Tourist Information Centers and their personal, Shops and even many, many residents do speak English. I know I live here and there are tourists that ask information and all the above mentioned do speak English and do answer all questions of the tourists. Of course, I myself help out tourists and they have given me a small fee. I do not ask for pay, they just give what they feel. But I do help out tourists and I do inform the that the shops and restaurants and hotel personal speak English. So your language is not a barrier at all.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment