Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm a citizen and I can go there without a passport. My girlfriend is legal here in the States and she has a valid Driver's License. Can she go to Puerto Rico only with he DL?|||From USA to PR?
Not going through Customs. Bring official ID with photo ("green card", Driver's License, Armed Forces ID card, etc.).

From a non USA airport to PR?
You will pass through US Customs, bring US passport, "Green Card", or visa.

We are a USA territory, the same rules for travel from California to New York, or from Spain to New york apply here.|||If your girlfriend is a legal U.S. permanent resident, she can travel to Puerto Rico with just a photo I.D. She is, of course, required by law to carry her green card at all times...and that can be used as her photo I.D. she can travel freely in any part of the U.S. and its territories, just like you can.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment