Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I thought it was a great game. Puerto Rico proved that they are a great team with great pitching... Will this game show the US that they need to play more as a team?|||i covered my eyes for some lol :(|||It was only a ballgame, and had no meaning.|||I think a lot of unexpected things are gonna happen in the next few games soo cant wait!!|||Well, they definitely need to do something. Problem is that I heard Pedroia won't be playing the rest of the WBC, so that hurts. They still have a good team, they just need to do something.|||it was a great game veeeerryyy interesting but shtoopid|||I know it was not a real baseball game. More like softball rules with a 10 run rule....gimme a break. If this WBC thing continues in 3 years from now how about being committed to playing 9 innings or more no matter what or dont play at all. Just my 2 cents.

火车采集器
  • renova
  • baja fresh coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment