Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Basically, I am an undergrad in the US and was thinking about attending grad school at a university in Puerto Rico... I do speak Spanish. I don't have time to add a lot of details, but I just wanted to know how a graduate degree from Puerto Rico would be looked at by American employers - if anyone here had any experience with something like that. Thanks!|||If you get the MBA from the University of Puerto Rico- Mayaguez or Rio Piedras campus especifically, you will be fine. I was an undergrad at the UPR-Rio Piedras and currently doing my PhD in the US and the universities I applied to gave really good compliments and feedback about those two campuses. Those two have the biggest research funding not to mention really prestigious fellowships and programs.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment