Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hi everyone, My father just died last night! My entire family lives in Puerto rico. I live here in Florida and the tickets are extremely expensive to go. Ive been praying to find a way to go, my husband and I are expecting a baby and we just dont have the money to pay 1,000 to go. If anyone knows of someone that can sell us tickets to leave tomorrow. This means the world to me, please! Thank you and God Bless|||I am sorry for your loss. It is extremely expensive to buy a ticket at the last minute. However airlines have a bereavement fare if you can prove that you are going to a funeral. Since you are in Florida, American Airlines has a huge hub in Miami and one in San Juan. Call the airline and see what you need to show to get a bereavement fare.|||I'm sorry to hear of your loss.
Generally, working for an airline, they stress that selling your buddy passes to someone is the #1 best way to get yourself fired. So I hate to say it, but I doubt you'll find a stranger willing to do this for you. I know you want your husband there, but maybe you could go alone to save money? Or maybe you could find a private Cessna pilot at a general aviation airport who would fly you there for a fee?

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment