Thursday, February 9, 2012

I am getting married next May and my fiance and I were thinking about Puerto Rico as our honeymoon. We are both in our early 20s and work full time (part time school too). I was wondering if Puerto Rico is a good place to go if you're on somewhat on a budget. We will receive money at the wedding and plan to use it towards the honeymoon. If anyone can give me some advice or tips on this matter, I'd really appreciate it!|||If you're both American, Puerto Rico is a good choice for several reasons:
It's a US territory; you don't need a passport, just a driver's license and a certified copy of your birth certificate.
Its resorts are reasonably priced compared to many other Caribbean islands. The all-inclusive resorts will give you some cost-certainty.
Since it's a US territory, you will be using American money as well as the US Postal Service.|||Yes. Puerto rico can be beautiful i would recommend staying at the Westin there if you are on a budget, there may be kids there but you can go to resturaunts off the property and it is very nice.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment