Friday, February 17, 2012

I am, moving in a couple of months to Ponce Puerto Rico and I want to know which providers of internet and cable services are there and how much would be the bill?
I got the address of the house and everything so if i could connect it before getting there much better thanks|||well try

the Puerto Rico telephone company..

They have Coqui.net, prtc.com

do a search in

www.paginasamarillaspr.com|||Telefonica de Puerto Rico can help you with dial up internet my mom has verizon wireless internet because it is just as much as the broadband for cable try DishNetwork|||Try Google the internet providers and then you can Google how much they charge|||They have AT&T, DMAX and many mores u just have to search on the internet the coverage areas bcause they didnt have it for all areas sometimes. *I prefer DMAX!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment