Friday, February 17, 2012

I am not saying that all Dominicans are jealous its just there are quit a few who seem jealous of Puerto Rico.

Why? Is it because we are more commercialized? Is there a reason?|||Im puertorrican and I live among both and they seem to get along very well.
I actually get along with dominican people rather than cubans.

the only thing Ive noticed that dominicans get pissed off at puertorricans is when the black dominicans get confused of being african americans and they get very offensive. Other than color skin issues they seem cool people with me and boricuas in my community. The jealous ones are the ones that were usually brought up to hate boricuas by negative comments with in their families but not all are like this. In the island dominicans and puertorricans get along very well and they all blend in, everyones doing their own thing without problems. The only problems Ive seen is in NY, but things have changed and times has gone by that both get use to each other already. Some puertorricans will be teasing and hating on dominicans too so maybe they feel defensive sometimes, but like I said just a few not all.|||I wouldn't know. I haven't interviewed any Dominicans.
Nor had any motive to ever do so.|||Allways? no, I think that is just from a few years or decades ago.

Jealous are allways about something (object, position, favors, etc.) that one has that the other do not have.

And I agree with you, not all dominicans have jealousy or hate towards Puerto Rico.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment