Friday, February 17, 2012

I got a speeding ticket in Puerto Rico with my Florida drivers license as I was on my way to the airport.

I'm not going to be in Puerto Rico any more and need to know where to mail my payment to. There's nothing on the ticket that makes this clear, not even a phone number.|||Hi I live here and will find the info for you. I'll e-mail it to you. It shouldn't be to hard for me to find out, I've had to pay quite a few since living here. Just don't have it with me.|||call the court your suppose to appear at,they might not have a mal in prosses|||welfare |||do you still need to pay it? find out first if you need to pay that ticket...then send the mone.....check out this website http://www.dtop.gov.pr/

official addresses and info to answer this ? should be found there.

火车采集器
  • ruth chris
  • bbq
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment