Monday, February 6, 2012

I haven't been to Puerto Rico in over 10 years and I'm graduating this year and I plan to try to go. I plan to stay with some family while I'm there so I don't need the the price of a hotel or anything, only the airline ticket. Who would be cheapest to fly with and if I buy more than one is there any kind of discount because theres a girl I want to bring with me.

Thanks in advance.|||It's always cheaper to fly out of NY or NJ, so if you live a train rides distance away it's a good tip to just take the train to the city and save, sometimes, hundreds of dollars. Same thing goes for Miami, or Houston. You will pay a lot less going out of one of those cities.|||Try American Airlines. You do not get a discount, for bringing another person. You do not say where you are flying from, but it could be from $300.00 to $800.00 round trip. If you purchase the tickets way in advanced from your trip date. Also remember during high season it will be more expensive. High season: December - April.|||http://www.puertorico-vacation-guide.com/

火车采集器
  • tagine
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment