Monday, February 6, 2012

I need serious answers here. I need to know what others think on this issue, before I decide for myself on this issue. I'm doing an extra credit report on this and I need some serious answers because I am not really sure why Puerto Rico does not want to become a U.S. state.

Thank you for the help!|||Many people in Puerto Rico think that if they become state they are going to lose their authenticity. They're going to lose their Olympic team, and other important thing for the culture and independency. Although many people in Puerto Rico master the english language they dont want it as their main language. Puerto Rican's also were afraid of the taxes (now they have their own) They want the milk without buying the cow.|||Why does PR not want to become a state? Because they figure there are enough spanish speaking states in the country already!|||Ask the state of Virginia|||well Puerto Rico doesn't want to become a State because we don't want America to after we become a State to America to tell us what to do like all other States we are already citizens of America..|||taxes and free enterprise and no banking regs

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment