Monday, February 6, 2012

I see that the Island of Puerto Rico in the Caribbeans have Chinese restaurants, Japanese restaurant, boutiques, beauty & nail salons, gift shops, and other cool services like teachers, business lawyers provided by asians. But I never see them around, hanging out, making friends with the locals. Not even recreating in college, I've seen some asian people in my college mostly Korean but I never had the chance to talk with any of them. Is almost like they are hiding on plain sight. But why?|||They are ninjas by night.|||I heard from a couple of my friends (asians) that they like to have friends within their culture ex. korean,chinese,japanese etc. cause they can relate to similar values & they feel more at home.
so they rather interact within each other cause its their comfy space. they also are very shy and they like it when you make an effort to talk to them, in their language too ! apparantly they find it interesting that us (hispanic) people try to make an effort to speak in their language haha
soy de puerto rico tambien y yo estaba curiosa de eso tambien hasta que les pregunte :p|||OMG! I'm Puerto Rican- currently living in the island- and that's totally true! I totally understand! There are very few Asians in the university where I study...most of them are females, graduate students or professors (who look old= not attractive for me) :P...and as you said...I never had the chance to talk with any of them...|||is just like here in sao paulo, we are more than a million japanese, and most of us live in the same distric, and we go to brasilian japanese schools, cuz' i don't wanna sound rude but i think the enviroment is better when you are with people of your culture.|||I want to come to Puerto Rico one of these days to look for a beautiful Borricua Mermaid.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment