Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm thinking of moving to Puerto Rico and going to college there (majoring in early childhood education). However, if I ever want to move back here in the states I want me degree to be taken just as seriously as if I would have gotten it here.

Should I get my degree here and *then* move to Puerto Rico?

Advice would be appreciated.|||It mostly about knowledge.

But, By regulations and if its accredited, it should be valid, it should be taken seriously.|||It shouldn't matter. You're still going to learn what you need.|||Most of the programs in the universities and colleges in Puerto Rico are accredited by the corresponding US organization. The fact is that every year hundreds on recent graduates from the Engineering, Medical, Nursing, Education, and others fields leave Puerto Rico for a better job here in the USA. And several companies such as J&J, P&G, and government agencies such as Nasa and DOE go to Puerto Rico to recruit new tallent.
In education, you will see state government going to recruit teachers in Puerto Rico because their are fully bilingual.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment