Friday, February 3, 2012

My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Puerto Rico this summer. We are both in our mid 20s and would like experience all that puerto rico has to offer. We want to do all the outdoor and touristy things, but would like to experience the night life as well. Would you recommend us to stay near the San Juan area or the Rio Grande?|||AT your ages, I would recommend staying in or aroun RIO PIEDRAS in OLD SAN JUAN.. there are a large number of nice hotels in that area.. and most of them will even pick you up at the airport for free.|||well if I was you I stay away from Rio Piedras, Manati, Bayamon, caguas..etc just stay away from the metropolitana area. the metro is all violent and drugs. U def need to stay away! You want to feel safer then go to the east towards Rincon, is more relaxing and hardly no crime. ;)

Report Abuse

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment