Friday, February 17, 2012

yes it is is just like an island i live here in puerto rico but sometimes it has some bad stuff but i love to be there,but now i live in florida in p.r. theres a bich that is the most beatufill and is called la playa de bega baja.|||So, how is this a question? ...and why did you answer your own question? Were you actually seeking an answer?

I agree with you, however. I've been to Puerto Rico and it was a very fun trip.|||Well, I can tell you that it is a beautiful place to go for vacations, but be carefull of the places you visit. I lived 6 yrs in Vega Baja and the beach is pretty cool....The most visited place by turists is San Juan, were you can find a lot of nice hotels, beaches and souvenirs.....If you want something more quiet and peaceful, visit the south area. Ponce, Guanica, San German and Joyuda (Cabo Rojo). In the area of Cabo Rojo is the most beautiful beach called Boqueron. Visit Fajardo too, and stay at there Hotel called "El conquistador", you will like it.
Now, as any other place, be carefull because PR is having a lot of crime and robbery problems and they don't have any special time to occur. That's why I live now in Ocala, Fl.
I hope I helped out with my answer.|||Great place to visit, just got back with the family on vacation. Stay in San Juan and in Fajardo in El Conquistador, best place ever. Also went to Luquillo Beach and in Fajardo took the ferry to Culebra Beach know as one of the ten most beautiful beaches in the world by the travel channel.|||I sincerely recommend to stop drinking while writing your question....Puerto Rico is a great place for a family vacation, take care, Raul|||it is so hot over there when u go there u will have pools

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment