Friday, February 3, 2012

I am a black female moving from the U.S to San Juan, Puerto Rico to persue my career in massage therapy. I need to know the requirements and pay for massage therapist in Puerto Rico. I am also looking for a houses or apartments that are furnished with uilities included. What would be good web sites to research that?|||Requirements are none. The issue here - are you licensed or it is a pleasure massage. The massage business in PR is booming but in the wrong way.....prostitution is illegal and men/women have established massage parlors as a front for their prostitution business...so watch out.

To research pay and apartments, I would recommend:

For job and pay - search in your browser Empleos Puerto Rico and search the sites.

For rentals - search WWW.CLASIFICADOSONLINE.COM|||My friend is a masseuse in Puerto Rico and he informed me that there is no license required to practice on the island. If you wish to work at a hotel or resort, they prefer some certification from an accredited health institute before they allow you to work there.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment