Friday, February 3, 2012

What is the pendant from puerto rico that keeps evil away?
What is the pendant from puerto rico that keeps evil away?
my dad said we had one, my aunt sent me and my sister one from puerto rico when we were babies.
my dad can't find them but he said they look like a fist.
i was wondering if some one could give me pictures of what it looks like or if your puerto rican if you have one?|||(YES); there Is a pendant from puerto rico that keeps evil away according to "Some" Sources !|||I am Puertorrican and, although I don't have one, my mom knows about it. In Spanish it is "manita de azabache" (I don't know well how it is spelled). There's possibly others, but I am not familiar with names. This question is old, I know, but I thought about answering it.

Report Abuse

|||http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=manita+de+azabache#focal=49c4aa8e393b7f6d841a25a9e6231ddf&furl=http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh177/Chooleta/New%20York%20City/WEB20PIC20NEW19a20975.jpg

thats a link where you can find a pic of that charm.

Report Abuse

|||just wanted to add, manitas de azabache are usually used only on babies

Report Abuse

|||i think i ate it o.o

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment