Thursday, February 9, 2012

I am a Cuban citizen and I have been a US permanent resident for 16 years, I am planning my honeymoon and we wanted to go to Puerto Rico, but I'm not sure if I need a passport or not. I know that US Citizens do not need one, and I'm pretty sure residents do not need a passport to travel within the US. Please help!

Thanks!|||Travel from the 50 states and DC to Puerto Rico is considered an internal flight. No international borders are crossed, so there is no need for a passport.

But just to be on the safe side, ask your travel agent what the requirements are. They should know.|||Yes you do!
Contrary to popular belief Puerto Rico has it's own constitution and laws.
Unless you are an American or Canadian citizen, you need a scannable passport to enter Puerto Rico.
You would not need a passport to travel to any state but you do need one to travel to Puerto Rico.

Sorry!|||it is a US territory so yes you can go without a passport. Same with the USVI.

Not only can you travel there, you could move and work there just like you do in the states.|||No you don't need one. I am flying to Puerto Rico on Thursday from California. All they ask is for an ID. So you will be good with your State ID or Drivers License.|||Get your citizenship ... long overdue

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment