Thursday, February 9, 2012

I am a recent college graduate who have a desire to make Puerto Rico my home. I do not speak spanish yet, but looking fowarded to learn it once I move. Can anyone offer me any insight on find a good job there, or what opportunties or avalabile to me until I learn the language.|||Since no one has even tried to answer you I am going to tell you what little I do know. The job market is very competetive just as it is here. Just as it can be difficult for a strictly Spanish speaking person to find work here it would be the same in PR. While many people do speak English there's an expectation that you speak Spanish. Maybe instead of going there to work immmediately look for a educational Spanish immersion program that's in PR. Don't commit to living there until you're fluent. Since you posted under food service have you considered working on a cruise ship that regularly docks in PR? It might be a good transition job until you're fluent.|||look for something in the "tourist" industry. I'm sure someone with "english" speaking skills is necessary. and learn some spanish man, good luck.|||Try dishwashing.
That's what non speakers do here on the main land.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment