Thursday, February 9, 2012

I am here from puerto rico and i have moved here two years ago from connictcut, and i wonder how many people here from puerto rico and what town are you living, to be honest i am not used to being here , i miss my home|||I was born in NY, but I've been here in PR for a whole lot of years ( I was raised here) I live in Carolina. Well I gues if you give yourself a chance to get used to the diferences of life here you would love it..|||i love PR, it's my home, and i love the beaches and forests, i love nature, so i miss everything about PR, the food is what i love best,
and i absolutly HATE people making fun of this beautiful island and its people,

Report Abuse

|||it hurts me soo much, it breaks my hearts seeing people offend us that way, i get really madd, and i just curse like crazy lol. but yea i miss my home soo much, im from San Juan, PR, and proud.

Report Abuse

|||Hi i was raised in Puerto Rico sooner or later you will get used to it.Until then enjoy the true beauty of pr there's many things there that isn't in Connecticut i know because i live in Connecticut.

Report Abuse

|||I don;t live in PR, but if you miss your home by don't you make yoursef happy and go back home.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment