Thursday, February 9, 2012

My boyfriend and I are thinking about going to Puerto Rico for a vacation, anyone have suggestions, places that I should see, eat and experience, places to stay away from. Hotel suggestions would be really appreciated. Thanks|||Old San Juan is full of history and you can easily spend a day or more wandering around - 2 forts, a cathedral, nice walk along the Paseo La Princesa promenade.

Great restaurants in OSJ and also Condado / Isla Verde areas

El Yunque rainforest is the only rainforest in the US Forestry service and is a definite must (45min drive from San Juan)

Other places worth looking at are Vieques and Culebra islands (off the east coast) and over on the west Rincon and Cabo Roja (west side is more layed back)

Check out hotels in Condado / Isla Verde area of san Juan

Check out my personal blog www.visit-the-coqui.com and also www.gotopuertorico.com|||If it's you are your boyfriend, then the Caribe Hilton... and get one of the beach side rooms that open up directly onto the beach... where you can go swimming at night... wink, wink.|||Oh there are SO many things to do there! and the night life is great. Definetely go to downtown olde san juan. There are cobble stone streets, and all the building are bright different colors. Also, food? WOW.. lots of great food.. just walking around you are going to see MANY great places to eat. My bf and I ate at an indian resturant and the food was amazing. I was only there for 2 days, because my cruise ship left from there, but those 2 days in PR were amazing. Also, try and go to Isla Verde. The beach there is great. Im trying to think of the hotel that I went into that was really nice... I think it was called club water or something like that. The hotel (inside) is all white, and at night there are these blue lights that turn on in the rooms and all around the pool and the hotel litterally just glows of a gorgoues blue. I'm sure a travel agent could help you figure out the name.. I know it's in Isla verde, and it is on the beach. Hope this helps! and have fun!|||All I can say is that Ur gonna have s much FUN !!!!|||The hotel aforementioned is "The Waterclub Hotel", and is one of my faves. Is a boutique hotel, and lots of celebrities stay there. As to where to stay, depends what you're looking for. There are the humongous resorts around the island, such as "El conquistador", and "Palmas del Mar". For its size, the options are limitless, too much to do and see. I personally like the "Camuy Cave Park" and if you've never tried spelunking, that's a good place to do it. (reservations needed though).

I would just eat and eat and eat, and then burn down the calories walking along ashford ave, or old san juan, or the port area. i never leave the island without visiting "Plaza las Americas", a humongous mall, that is so much fun to walk around, plus they have hundreds of restaurants and movie theathers there too.|||El conquistador in fajardo..is so close to Vieuqes and culebra.. the brightest bioflorucent bay is in Vieuqes...the most beautiful beaches in Culebra..

www.gotopuertorico.com

www.welcome.topuertorico.org

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment