Friday, February 17, 2012

I have a green card, and I'm a permanent legal resident. What is the procedure to arrange travel to Hawaii or Puerto Rico and back and how long does it take to prepare the paperwork? Or is it like going to another state in the continental US?|||yes since anyone that lives in puerto rico can decide whether or not they want to claim citizenship.|||Since Hawaii is a state and Puerto Rico is a commonwealth of the US, you should be able to travel as you would within the continental US.|||All you need is state issued identification. No need for paperwork.|||i dont think you need Visa for Hawaii if you are a Green card holder same might apply to Puerto Rico|||Hawaii and Puerto Rico are part of the United States. It is like going to another state....however, I would check since you have a green card.. US citizens don't need any paperwork to travel to these places...I just want to say that I loved Hawaii over Puerto Rico...PR has alot of lizards and iguanas run allover the place...I hate reptiles...If you want some info on Hawaii, like where to stay, what to do and prices send me an email to mysticmoonprincess01@yahoo.com and put hawaii in the subject box...I can give you alot of information on traveling cheap....|||I think you have to apply for a visa.
And that is always a safe way to travel.
As you belong to the country from where you have your Passport.

Green card only mean "go" in the US.|||YES GO but do it before Tom Cruise takes over the world|||Once you have your green card you do not need anything else besides your passport (and a plane ticket). Just be sure the trip does not exceed 6 months.I've traveled further with just a green card.

Plus, both Puerto Rico and Hawaii are part of the U.S.A.
You can also use your green card to cross the boarders, to either Canada or Mexico. But like I said, be sure it does not exceed 6 months.|||you don't need one for hawaii.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment