Friday, February 17, 2012

Where is the best place to snorkel in Puerto Rico? Please tell me why you think the location is the best and please tell me how to access it. I have my own gear.|||I like Shack's, in Isabela. Basically, it's one giant tidal pool. Barrrier Reef is maybe 100 yds out, and runs 500 yds along the beach. The barrier reef keeps the water reasonable calm, pool averages maybe 8 ft deep. Tons of fish, coral, some octopus, lots of great stuff. I've been snorkeling in the national underwater park in Maui, this is comparable to that.

Hard to find, but very near Tropical Trail Rides, a popular horseback riding place. See their website for directions.

http://www.tropicaltrailrides.com/|||One of the best places to snorkel is Steps Beach in Rincon. You can swim from the shore. The water is as clear as air. If you're so inclined, another fantastic place is Desecheo Island. You need a boat for that trip but you'll never forget it. I've been to both places.
Check out the Things to Do page. The blog has a bunch of underwater fotos from Steps.|||RIncon! there is no other!
you take road 115 then road 413.|||Isabela, Playa Shacks. We have, here in Aguadilla and Isabela, a sequence of pristine, virtually deserted beaches that are just becoming known for snorkeling, scuba, and snuca and of course La Parguera in Lajas PR.|||best please i fajardo,culebras ; vieques|||I liked Guilligan and Ballena Island in Guanica, Culebra and Vieques are also Great.

火车采集器
  • raclette
  • permit practice test
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment