Friday, February 17, 2012

I'm over here (Puerto Rico) for college and I'm coming home (Chicago) for winter vacations. Since I'm obviously low on cash, what's something I could afford or make to take home to the fam?|||Buy coquis (souveniers that have them), alcohol (pass it through luggage), or anything that has something that says Puerto Rico.|||Traditional festival mask.
Anything with a "garita" (El Morro spanish fort watch tower) on it
anything "coqui" or that little frog
anything with taino indian symbols on it.

Should not be hard at all to pick up something cool around Old San Juan.|||Take a coqui with you, I once took a bunch of Coquis from Puerto Rico and stomped them to death.|||A dead baby.|||A good bottle of rum, if they drink. If not a recipe cookbook/

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment