Friday, February 3, 2012

I want to go live where mi grand parents r from . How much would it be to get q plane ticket to puerto Rico ? Is it expensive there ?|||It depends on where you are moving from. Use http://www.salary.com/salary/index.asp to check. I did a comparison from Orlando, FL to San Juan, PR. This is what I got, PR is 7% lower in Cost of Living, but then it is 22% lower in salary. This is not really representative either. I live in California and my experience is that PR, given the lower salaries, is as expensive as CA.|||You can find a nice apartment for $600 per month and add about that much again for food and travel.. so $1200 to $1500 per month.

Try CRAIGSLIST to find a place to stay.. you can usually find some great bargains there.

火车采集器
  • battlefield bad company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment