Friday, February 3, 2012

I'm going to Puerto Rico next weekend for a week and I have no idea what to pack. Help? I'm going with my fiance and we're planning on doing a lot of walk around and the only shoes I really have are a pair of boots that I wear all the time as I don't like flat, flip flops or sandals. I tend to wear skirts, dresses, cardigans and tights often.|||Hi,

I live in PR and when its summer you wanna wear the least possible clothes since is soo incredible hot! So I recommend short sleeve shirts or with no sleeve at all, short pant, short skirts or very comfortable dresses for the day. Boots will fry your feet -_- unless you wear them at night. People here, including myself, like to wear clothes that have a lot of color or light colors (but don't wear hawaiian shirts please =D). If you plan to walk a lot (I imagine your going to the Old San Juan) you can wear a nice hat, snicker or shoes that have no heels. Bring your fancy or fashion clothes for going out at night.

Hope this helps!!! =D Have Fun|||Try to look good whenever you go out. I would strongly suggest bringing heels and those egyptian type sandals.You can wear heels if you aren't planning on walking too much (bar or disco). Many wear heels with skinny jeans and a pretty shirt. The sandals don't slip off much & all the world wears them

Report Abuse

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment