Friday, February 3, 2012

I'm researching my options for a destination wedding in Puerto Rico (I live in Los Angeles, CA). Which resorts offer affordable packages for a small wedding party (10-15 people)? Are there agencies on the island that can help me organize a destination wedding? How should my fiancee and I work out airfare for ourselves and our families? Any suggestions are welcome, but (obviously) I'm more interested in people who've actually done it (or been involved in the planning for a Puerto Rican destination wedding)|||Hi,
What you need is a wedding planner. In Rincon there are several wedding planners that work with small groups that could answer all your questions. I was married on the beach in Rincon and we had 22 guests. The place where I got married closed (El Molino de Quixote), but I can recommend this: 1) Get married in the states by judge. Here it is a hassle. They make things so complicated.
2) Get married here in a ceremony. In Rincon ship captains can marry folks, and there is one who also doubles as a photographer, Ted, one of the owners from the Lemontree Hotel. 3) Check with several wedding planners so as to get a sense what the cost will be. Consider renting a beach villa where you can place most of your guests and where you can have your ceremony and reception.
My brother was married at Villa Orleans, and there were about 50 guests. Those that couldn't stay at the villa stayed at the The Lemontree which is within walking distance.
The local paper Coqui of Rincon's December issue is about weddings. You can go to their website and download the pdf version and start your research there.
Good luck, and thank you. You just reminded me my anniversary is coming up. We were married right after New Year's.|||I would recommend Serralles Castle in Ponce. It's beautiful look for pics on internet and you'll see what I mean. They have affordable options for a private wedding.

http://www.castilloserralles.org/|||I recommend Rincon also. It's a small town located on the west side of the island. I highly recommend Altieri Salon and Spa in Rincon. They prepare most of the wedding parties that marry in Rincon.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment