Thursday, February 9, 2012

My best friend is currently studying abroad in Puerto Rico, and she wants to know what sort of souvenir I'd like. I have absolutely no idea as to what to ask for. Any suggestions, other than alcohol? |||you could ask for the native candies, coqui stuff, or better yet a hamack homemade in PR, also arty stuff like carved woods or handmade crafts.|||Coqui is the best. He does represent the island and there is so much more history behind it. carve artsy things are the best as well. Depending on what you like or is your hobbie puertorico sells its logo on everything from aprons. to sandel. oh yes the flip flop are so comfotable and they come in black or brown leather and inprinted puertorico but in a stylish manor.|||The Coqui is one of the most beloved representatives of PR. Ask for something relating to the Coqui frog. Easy and fun!|||Well since you canceled out the best answer I wont say rum. I doubt you smoke cigars, but that's my second suggestion.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment