Friday, February 3, 2012

I am a Cuban citizen and I have been a US permanent resident for 16 years, I am planning my honeymoon and we wanted to go to Puerto Rico, but I'm not sure if I need a passport or not. I know that US Citizens do not need one, and I'm pretty sure residents do not need a passport to travel within the US. Please help!

Thanks!|||You do not need a passport to travel to any part of the U.S. and its territories. all you need is a photo I.D. like you would use for a domestic flight. Let me encourage you to go ahead and become a citizen. will make travel to other places much easier...and you would no longer have to keep track of your green card.|||A US Government Issued Photo ID. Just a Photo ID won't do. It has to be a State ID, Driver's License, etc. Don't try to use any Photo ID. A work ID, wont do.|||Yes, you can come from USA to PR without a passport. Just bring your ID.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment