Friday, February 3, 2012

I am planning on going to college in Puerto Rico. I am in the process of getting my GED. I am from New Jersey but I have a house in the Luquillo area. I am working on my Spanish. Are there any good colleges close to the Luquillo area?|||UPR.

Any campus, but people prefer Rio Piedras. I wouldnt recommend it that campus to people that dislike strikes or 'wasting time'. Im not in favor nor against it but it really has causes a lot of problems for the students, since most of the finals have been moved to January, which is great -.-
But still, I really enjoyed my time there, I feel really happy now. Its a like a totally different world, youll see of every type of people there!|||well, if you want close to luquillo i suggest the interamerican univesity in fajardo. if you want the best education in puerto rico go to any of the upr campuses. i don't recommend interamerican, way too pricy and what you'll get is mediocre professors and learning experiences.

Report Abuse

|||Just Go To......http://www.4icu.org/pr/

火车采集器
  • mbusa
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment