Thursday, February 9, 2012

I heard from a friend that dogs are not allowed to Puerto Rico because it's too hot? My dog is a standard dachshund, he is bigger than minitaire dogs but he definetently isn't very big, he is actually fairly small, and light medium. He has a travel cage, those big boxes with a crate door. This summer me and my family are planning to go to Puerto Rico so can we take him?|||There are a lot of annoying rules to traveling with pets on airlines. Since PR is a us territory, you may be able to import him easily, unless it is considered "Rabies Free" as some islands are. Before you buy a ticket, call your vet. He will need a health certificate for the plane. Also, dogs travel cargo which means if your plane is delayed they can sit in a hot container on the runway for hours with no ventilation. MANY dogs have died this way (or in the cold of winter). If you are just going on vacation I would leave the dog at home.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment