Thursday, February 9, 2012

I plan on going this summer i have two kids 13&17 I know i don't need a passport because were traveling from the U.S.A to Puerto Rico but what do i need for them?|||Nothing. No one under 18 is required to have I.D. See site below.|||As long as the minor (persons under the age of 18) is traveling with an adult they do not need photo ID. Although I found out this summer, when my husband took the kids to the Virgin Islands, that it is also dependent on the airline. The small carrier he took required the showing of a birth certificate for the kids, mine are 5 and 16. So you should call your airline and check what they require, just in case.|||Puerto Rico is part of the USA. You do not need any passport to travel between the USA and Puerto RIco. Adults will need a photo ID for air travel. Kids do not need ID.|||You need a photo ID for your two kids.
I'm 17 and I go every year, they always ask me for a photo ID.|||At 13 and 17 they will also need a PHOTO ID, just like you

火车采集器
  • romance novels
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment