Friday, February 3, 2012

I just need an example really. I wanted to know what format the postal code is in for a package sent from Puerto Rico to the U.S. A friend of mines has been trying to send me a package for months but we can't seem to figure out the right postal information. If anyone can help me, it will be much appreciated. I really want my present. Lol.|||Go to any parcel service with the correct address, the package and pay them to deliver. You could use (for example):

* US Postal Service
* Federal Express
* United Parcel Service (UPS)

Street Address Example:
Sr. Juan Del Pueblo (Mr. John Doe)
Avenida Rosa #123 (123 Rose Ave.)
Urb. Las Flores
Bayamon, PR 00916 (City, PR zip code)|||I too have not been able to figure out what my zip code is. I've been receiving mail in Parque Monterrey (Ponce) via 4 different zip codes, and actually, 2 different addresses... One address is the name of the apartment buildings, with the apartment number. The other address is the actual street address in which the apartment building is located. That's the address that was hardest to figure out (and I still don't know the real zip code), that's the address I HAVE to use when shopping online, otherwise, they just don't see the place as existing. I guess the zip code is not that important.

I use Priority Mail (US Postal Service, by airplane), otherwise, they'd send it by boat which would take around 3 weeks.|||is the same postal service of United States. go www.usps.com and look for the zip code lookup link and retreive the zipcode for the town you want. Zip code here starts with 006, 007 and 009 and the last two digits like in the US. Puerto Rico is a United states territory. We use United States Postal Services. We Are american citiziens
|||The packaged can be shipped like any other package that is sent in the US...Make sure that the box is plain and that you have the correct address of the person who will be receiving the package.|||its exactly the same as to any other state...since our postal office is same as yours USPS....just take the package to he PO and they'll gladly help with any ?

u can use UPS, FedEx, DHL....and same as above...all are US based companies...and they can help set up the package.|||Puerto Rico uses the same postal services as any other state.

You can use

United state postal services
Fed Ex
UPS
|||You can even go to the USPS website and see how much it will cost to mail your package.
|||have you gone to your local postal service? I think it costs less than $10.00 or around that price.

火车采集器
  • eragon book 4 release date
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment