Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm possibly going to college in Puerto Rico next fall. I'm having difficulty researching which colleges would be best. I'm planning on being a teacher... I require English courses. Which colleges would be best? Have any of you gone to them? Would my teaching certification transfer outside of PR? Any information would be great!|||Interamerican University has more options for english speaking students. Or University of Phoenix (here at PR), but this is for Master Degrees only.

Yes, you can transfer the degree or certification from PR to other states.|||Universidad Interamericana de PR
they have bilingual classes and its a great private university, multiple locations thruout the island and about your other question, yes you need to at least speak basic spanish in order to move around in the island, I suggest you look for a job in the san juan area which need bilingual people due to tourist demands or work study programs.

good luck!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment