Monday, February 6, 2012

Just wondering where I could find a price for shipping my car to Puerto Rico? Anybody know of any websites that has this information?|||My wife shipped her car from LA via Miami with, I believe, with La Rosa del Norte... They are based in Miami... She paid some $900.00. She had no problems... dont forget you must pay taxes (arbitrios) in PR before picking up your car...|||I think it is in the region of $900-$1200 depending on the size of the car (from Florida). Trailer Bridge (Jacksonville, Florida) is one option. Their website has a lot of information.

As the other answer states you will need to pay import taxes on the vehicle when it arrives in Puerto Rico (based on current value of the car). This is also the case for household goods if you are going to be shipping any.

Contact
Departamento de Hacienda
P.O. Box 9024140, San Juan, P.R. 00902-4140
Tel: (787) 721-2020

for an estimate of the tax or use their website to get an estimate
http://www.hacienda.gobierno.pr/vehiculo鈥?/a>

Hope this helps|||Around $800.00 but when the car gets there...Hacienda (the Puerto Rican Office of Taxes)..will charge you duty on how much is worth.|||Bear in mind this was about ten years ago, but I shipped my car from Jacksonville to San Juan for about $800.

I used a company called TRAILER BRIDGE and I thought their service was pretty good. Check out their sites below.|||It cost 500 to 600.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment