Friday, March 9, 2012

1) I am not a US citizen
2) I have a valid US driver license
3) I don't have a passport
Can I flight to Puerto Rico? How long ago did you last flew to PR and what identification you presented at the airport to go and come back? Please answer only if you are 100% sure of the answer, Its very important for me! Thank you very much.|||Sure you can... with a valid US license yo can get in and out of Puerto Rico - 100% positive - I currently live in PR but travel quite a bit for business. Traveling to US territories is the same as traveling with in the continental US. There is some talk to change this and require a passport to re-enter the US from the Caribbean and US territories with the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI), but the law for US territories has not passed. There is some talk that for 2010 or 2011 this law passes and then passport will be required to re-enter the US from US territories - but for now your are safe with a valid US license that is not expired.|||I am a us citizen from the virgin islands and all i needed was my id. But my mother is not a us citizen cause she's from st. martin and all she needed was her drivers license and her green card thats all she ever uses to get by anywhere. The last time she went was in July. But because of the new laws that are suppose to be coming out she's going to get her passport in Miami next month just to be on the safe side. You should probably think about getting yours too for future traveling. Hope this helps.|||I'm assuming that if you're NOT a US citizen, as you state, that you will need a valid passport of the country you are from if you are not flying from the US. If you are flying from a point within the US and you have a valid DL, you're probably ok.|||I just came back from PR 2 days ago and all I needed was my license. I am a US citizen.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment