Friday, March 9, 2012

Well I'm thinking after I graduate from High School in Puerto Rico, I wanna move to the Atlanta Georgia to pursue my dream of being a wrestler. At the same time I intend to study at Georgia State University, so I was wondering if I'm qualified as an International student?

Please help, because I'm thinking of doing this move right after I graduate.|||Puerto Rico is part of the US, it's just not a state. So you most likely don't qualify as an international student.|||Puerto Rico, I wanna
move to the Atlanta
Georgia to pursue my dream of being a
wrestler. At the
same time I intend
to study at Georgia
State University, so I
was wondering if I'm qualified as an
International
student? Please help, because
I'm thinking of doing
this move right
after I graduate. Asked by Luis Community Guidelines Desktop Sign Out Privacy Legal Help

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment