Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How long does it take to get to Puerto Rico from the United States by plane? Also; does it cost money to call or text if the plan doesn't include free roaming?|||hey! I can tell you, from NY is like 4 hours, so I guess something like that from PA. I have T Mobile, and they have coverage in PR, I believe AT&T also. However Verizon changed down there so I'm not really sure about that now. So it wouldnt count as roaming, and texts you know, if you have a text plan its included there.|||2 hours and a half from Miami, 3 hours and a half from Atlanta, 4 hours from New York and Dallas, 5 hours from Chicago, and 7 hours from Los Angeles

I have Claro here in PR, and I have roaming when I travel to US mainland. Verizon was here some years ago, so I no doubt that Verizon has roaming here

Report Abuse

|||5 hours from dallas, tx. - get an int'l plan for the phone. - phone companies love to screw people over.....................|||It really depends on what state you're in and yes they charge you for roaming.|||Are you flying from Seattle or Miami? Call your cell provider to find out what they'd charge for roaming.|||Well, dont know, but I do know that it takes 2 hours to go to Texas, if that helps.|||26 Hours.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment