Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Im in NY and want to take my cingular prepaid cell to puerto rico Can I?|||Yes, you can but as the above user said, you should call cingular and ask for roaming fees since they tend to be quite expensive but at least you can use it in PR plus St. Thomas.

good luck!|||I have the Alltel service and I was wondering if anyone knew if you could call people in the United States while you were there.

Report Abuse

|||you can use Simple Mobile /T-mobile, Virazon, Att,Spring Bootsmobile,Straigt Talk by Walmart
those phone work in puerto rico and out free romming
Manuel Rivera
manuel@coquipc.com

Report Abuse

|||Yes you can, I used mine when I went on a cruise and it docked there. It was also a cingular phone.|||Yes, but most have roaming fees. So the calls would cost a bit more than from your home calling area.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment