Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My friend moved from New Haven, CT to San Juan, Puerto Rico 6 months ago and still has the same phone service, t-mobile. Is it possible for her to keep t-mobile for as long as she lives there|||If you have T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T (Cingular), or Verizon you can. Unfortunately Nextel and Alltell don't work here.||| Yes, I moved to the US Virgin Islands and kept my phone # for two years here. I eventually got a local # because people don't seem to take you serious in the job market with an obvious foreign phone number.
Make sure you don't have roaming charges or anything like that, pay your bill online or use the pay by phone service and no problem.|||i think it is possible. especially considering that puerto rico is part of the u.s. i'm not too sure about where the bill goes and if they could send it over there. but yes.|||I believe Puerto Rico is a US Territory and most US nationwide services include Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Virgin Islands. |||yes. I lived in PR and moved to Florida US, and I still use PR service. as long as its a worldwide known company such as at&t, then you should not have any problems or at least with long distance included. |||I have US Cellular and I cant use it in Puerto Rico , because they charge a $3.00 a day charge to turn the phone on then about $1.00 a minute..I mean it works, but it's reall pricey! |||T-Movible do business in PR, contact them and check if there is any difference in their phone service.|||As long as she has a good signal service she can stay with the phone.|||yea it is if you have roming of international yea or i ff in puerto rico they got the same companay as you then yea|||yes.|||yes

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment